INVITATION TO RESEARCH PARTNERSHIP FOR Bar Assocations, LAW FIRMS, And LAw student ORGANISATIONS
Invitation to research partnership
In our survey last year, twelve law firms from four countries participated. We are now inviting law firms to join us in exploring possibilities and challenges of the new work life. The study is based on online surveys sent to bar associations, law firms, and, and law students. The surveys contain both assessments (quantitative data) and open questions (qualitative data).
Tier 1 sponsorship participation for law firms (supporting the research with 2.500 Euros)
1. receive a firm-specific Law Firm Hybrid Work Report detailing levels of productivity, work-life balance, burnout, well-being and more, compared with industry-specific benchmarks
2. get a firm-specific presentation, specific content and internal participants chosen by the firm
3. be able to schedule a fifty minute session with Head Researcher Jens Näsström, to discuss their own firm-specific data and anything of specific interest to HR and leaders in the firm
4. invitation to all Tier 1 exclusive research webinars
5. receive invitations to all Tier 2 exclusive research webinars
Firms are welcome to sponsor without participating, which will give benefit from (3) and (4).
Our research is fully independent, and we receive no funds from any other source.
Tier 2 participation for law firms (no cost)
Tier 2 participation is free of charge. It means that the law firm participates in the surveys, but in contrast to sponsoring law firms will not receive any firm specific reporting, presentation, or consulting.
Tier 2 law firms will be invited to Tier 2 exclusive research webinars, detailing outcomes of the research project.
Topics to be researched in the upcoming survey
Well-being, productivity, attitudes toward hybrid work
1. How many of the staff want to have flexible working arrangements in the future? How many days per week are they interested? What are the position-based patterns for these preferences?
2. Are there gender-specific patterns that need to be considered? What is the possible impact of hybrid work on gender-based inclusion and diversity?
Recruiting – how important is hybrid work for recruiting candidates?
1. How important are flexible working arrangements for recruiting candidates? What other priorities do they have now, under the pandemic, after the pandemic? Data from a brand-new extensive study of law students, conducted by Näsström in 2021, will be shared.
Outcomes of hybrid work – what is the impact of remote and hybrid work, respectively, on your staff?
1. What are the specific outcomes of hybrid work?
2. What are the drawbacks?
3. What are the best practices?
Leadership – what is effective leadership in remote and hybrid work?
1. What are the challenges and pitfalls in hybrid work for leaders?
2. What are the best practices for leading in hybrid work?